Monday, July 23, 2007

Non-Traditional Advertising Can Be Cumbersome...

This weekend Kacey and I stumbled upon a non-traditional branding marketing advertising street teamed event for Vitamin Water. We got to play Vitamin Water Plink-O for great prizes like a free sample of chapstick or a trial size bottle of triple x pomegranete and blueberry blended Vitamin Water. And, I won the grand prize! Now for someone that never wins anything I was extremely excited. Until I found out that the grand prize was a bucket full of 8 Vitamin Water bottles, coupons, chapstick and a t shirt that i had to trek 30 blocks uptown to my apartment. But I think the advertising worked cause my sore arms today are a constant reminder of how great Vitamin Water is. I think that was the message, right?

Here is a picture of Kacey and I at the event:

4 comments:

Slate Donaldson said...

Kasey has been sunbathing, I see.

Tor said...

and this internship has really aged you. perhaps you should drink more vitamin water.

JL said...

it's been so long since i've seen you guys, i really can't tell which of you is which. i trust slate though b/c he probably has a picture of you next to his bed, along with one of my mom.

Bukes said...

Why is there no vitamin water in the background? Shouldn't there be vitamin water? I smell something fishy...