Tuesday, June 26, 2007

This isn't CATS


So I've just gotten a new assignment: Tidy Cats. I repeat: Tidy CATS. Nothing could be worse than cats. I'd rather work on Tidy Clowns. I've spent the past two days trying to figure out why cat lovers love their cats and I still can't figure it out. What do people see in those things? I'm completely stumped and have hit an offical slump. I will never be a cat person and even if I can somehow come out of this assignment with some work that doesn't make fun of cats or their owners, I still won't like them. In fact, the only cat I had really ever known was the one my parents had when I was little.

His name was Lucifer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. cats. damn.

Nien said...

ahahahaha. sounds like you need a planner. =) funny thing is that i was on purina cat chow for like two weeks.

Slate Donaldson said...

You should make a cat sculpture out of mashed potatoes.

mdresser said...

hey I was in CATS once. oh no wait...that wasn't CATS. Good Luck with that one.

ME said...

haha - "I encourage Bitsy's independence by letting her feed herself"

maybe we should work on this one together?