Thursday, December 20, 2007

To See

This break I decided to stay in Richmond for a week before going home for the yuletide season, so I could get work done, think about my book, my future plans, work on ads, photoshop, concept, etc.

Now the time has come. But without TV, a car that's on the fritz and only some part time internet, procrastinating has been difficult. So, I watched some movies.



Great to go into blind. And really great casting of someone you will have nightmares about. Best to watch with a loaf of bread smuggled from Panera and a good companion.



A collection of amazingly written, edited and directed vignettes about love in Paris.
A must see if you're into lots of directors, love and Paris. A must not see if you don't know how to read or don't have a soul.



The first story I've seen in a while that doesn't follow a predicitable line. Don't know if I like it, too many traces of Wes Anderson in it when it wasn't just his movie, but an amazing cast and well written. Overall, enjoyable.



No.

Next on my list: Juno.

No comments: