Saturday, November 17, 2007

Dear Creativity

I miss us. I don't know why you left me. Why you stormed out of my life and left me with ideas that I couldn't even sell to AppleBees. I thought we had something good together. I thought you loved me. Please come back to me. I should have never cheated on you by calling The Hills a good show. I know better now. I promise I'll be more original, more inspired. Please come back. We belong together. Like Bonnie and Clyde. Like Claire and Cliff Huxtable. Like Britney and Doritos.

2 comments:

ME said...

Hey, speaking of Doritos. I hear ONE Show student competition is Doritos. Or something like that.

Do I smell a 4.20 ad? I think I do.

(Or maybe that's just Dallas.)

JD said...

don't worry, I already subitted that one. Gold pencil winner I'm sure.