Monday, September 24, 2007

It's a bird, It's a plane, It's.....BrandCenter

If you didn't know already, BrandCenter is not about creating advertising. It's about saving the world. "We're not here to change the world, just how we advertise to it" is dead. Now, we are changing the world. One fake campaign at time. I'd write more about this, but I have to spend my time concepting for how to change the world's dialogue about religion, how to launch BrandCenter, how architecture saves lives, and how to end global warming. And then I'm going to sit and write about how good I feel about it. And make a map about it. Sorry, I don't make ads anymore. I create culture. I change things. I'm a hero. A real live fake hero.

3 comments:

ME said...

I make ads.

Bukes said...

Dana makes ads.

... but does she save the world?

Huh? Huh?

JD said...

Barbie saves the world. That's what we should have done dlc.